IT STAFFING SERVICES THAT DELIVER
Apollo Technical provides leading IT staffing services by partnering with companies on a national level, matching in-demand IT talent with information technology career opportunities.
What are IT staffing services?
Technology continues to disrupt every industry it touches. You need the right recruiting partner to outpace these changes and outperform the competition.
As one of the leading IT contracting agencies, Apollo Technical understands these unique challenges companies face in recruiting top IT talent quickly and efficiently.
With our deep candidate talent pools, and a proven search and recruiting process, we make sure the endless stream of unqualified IT applicants hitting your inbox ends permanently.
ENGAGE TOP IT TALENT YOU NEED TO:
- Take on new IT projects
- Increase efficiency and productivity
- Reduce the burden on your existing workforce
- Fill short term IT skills gaps
- Meet critical IT project deadlines
Information Technology STAFFING SERVICES
Temporary/contract employees work on an hourly basis, at your company, to enhance your existing workforce. We cover all employee-related expenses associated with employment including, but not limited to workers’ compensation, unemployment insurance, general liability insurance and FICA, FUTA, SUTA,). We screen, background check, and E-Verify all of our contractors.
Contact-to-hire This solution allows your company to “try before you buy.” Your company will have the opportunity to gauge a candidate in your unique culture and working environment before a direct offer is made.
Direct hire Apollo Technical will recruit, interview, and refer only those candidates who possess the skills required for your current opportunity. We are compensated for locating the candidate by a fee based on the candidate’s yearly compensation at hiring.
Payrolling services This solution allows you to utilize former employees, acquaintances, or a candidate you have found on your own without worrying about taxes, unemployment, liability, and other issues relating to onboarding an employee on your own.
READY TO HIRE? Let’s get the Search STARTED!
Are you in a crunch and need to connect with qualified IT talent quickly on a temp/contract, contract to direct, or direct hire basis?
Put our IT staffing services to work, reach out to us here, or give us a call.
Information Technology Positions
- Application Development and Maintenance
- Back-End Developers
- C/C#/C++ Developers
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Systems Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Database Design, Development & Administration
- Data Center Engineers/Technicians
- DBA Developers
- DevOps Engineer
- Front-End Web Developers
- Full Stack Developers
- Help Desk Analyst
- IT Manager
- Java Developers
- Mobile Applications Developers
- .NET Developers
- Network Administration & Engineering
- Network Infrastructure
- NOC Engineer/Technician
- PC/Desktop Support
- Programmer Analyst
- Quality Testing & Assurance
- Systems Analysts
- Systems Engineers
- Software Engineering & Development
- Storage Engineers
- Technical Writers
- UX/UI Designers
- VMware Specialists
- VoIP Engineers
- …and more
- C/C#/C++, Objective-C, Swift, Rust, Kotlin, Go
- Business Intelligence and Analytics (SPSS, SSAS, SAS)
- Data Visualization (QlikView, Power BI, Tableau)
- Databases: (MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle, Open Source, MongoDB, CouchDB)
- ERP Systems Implementation and Support (Infor CloudSuite, PeopleSoft, Workday, SAP, ServiceNow)
- Frameworks: (.NET, AngularJS, Backbone.js, Bootstrap, Django, Hibernate, Ruby on Rails, Spring)
- Functional Languages (Haskell, F#, Clojure, Scala)
- Java/J2EE, Node.js, AJAX, ActiveX, SOAP, XML
- Mobile: (iOS, Android)
- Microsoft, UNIX, Linux, OS X, macOS
- C# .NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET
- OpenStack, Microsoft Azure, AWS, Dockers, CloudStack, VMware, Citrix
- Oracle ERP and SAP
- Perl, Python, Ruby, PHP (Symfony, Laravel, Zend, CakePHP, Behat)
- Reporting: (Crystal Reports, SQL Reporting Services, ActiveReports)
- SharePoint, Joomla, Drupal, ColdFusion, LAMP
- Big Data (Hadoop, Cassandra, Hive, Pig, Spark, NoSQL)